Want 50k a week shortcut ? Run a sport betting shop as an agent ! (Help inside)
Most people out there are taking the long route to making money! looking for jobs around when you can actually start something on your own and make money in 6 months than those who have been working in a bank for the past 5 years
Example of one such business is to run a sports betting shop..infact you can classify it as one of the best the business of 2104
And it's not about research! I am in business too! I have 5 shops right now and working on 3 more which will start operation in the next few weeks!
The Good thing about the business is, you are guaranteed a weekly profit! You don't need many adverts since its all about sport that people love already
My friend dayo wrote on his blog www.dayo.com.ng:
Starting and running online sports betting business is like running any other business, you need to be able to answer the following questions:
- How much will it cost me to set up?
- How much will it cost me to run the business and how do I manage these costs.?
- How much will I make as commission?
- How much will I keep as profit?
- When do I break even?
Before you ask yourself this question, you need to understand your environment; the potential number of customers, the level of awareness and the disposable income. An agent in Molete in Ibadan will only put himself under undue pressure by building his shop out like one he saw in FESTAC in Lagos. The potential numbers are more, awareness higher and disposable income larger in the latter than the former.
Also, as a cautionary note, ensure you have a secondary source of income or leave aside a certain amount of money. This is so you can fund the day to day expenses of the business for at least a month before the break-even month.
To start, you will need the following.
- A shop. Take the next few lines as gospel.
- Rent a shop ONLY because it is rightly located. This will mean it is in a densely residential area. A mix of 70 residential/30 commercials is just fine.
- Be VERY wary of rent. In big cities like Lagos 100K to 150K per anum is good enough, while in areas such as Ibadan, Ado, Ogbomosho, Kubwa,(relatively in the eastern part of Nigeria too) 40 to 80K per.annum is just right. Let the “resident” customer density guide your assessment of rent, and not the “passing” customers i.e. a major highway the junction will not be as lucrative as a minor “agboo-ile” junction.
- The shop SHOULD be sizable. A 10ft by 12ft will be too small. Try to go for a 12ft by 15ft or larger. The bigger, the better as your customers will be comfortable while they wait for their turns.
- If you decide to use an existing business’ shop, ensure the items on sale are not “handy”. I once had an agent who sold shoes and wanted to combine the business of sports betting. He lost 13 shoes (note not pairs i.e. different legs) in his first week.
- 2 Laptop (or desktop) Computers: Desktops are preferable in relatively insecure environments, but tend to require a bigger generator to power. [ 2 Used laptops will go for between 50K and 70K] depending on your taste
- A 10ft x 6ft x 1ft counter made of wood (preferably of the board): Having this helps separate your cashiers (attendants) from your punters (customers). [10K to 20K]
- Chairs (for cashiers) and benches (for customers). [10,500 to 15,000]
- Should you be interested in customising your shop, you can paint it in the colour of the brand you are selling.
- A generator. Please, I urge you not to use I-better-pass-my-neighbor. This generator is notorious for burning adapters. A decent 2.2Kva generator will serve well. [25K to 35K]
- Internet Modem. I recommend you go with any of the LTE providers, as faster speed equals faster money making. The likes of Spectranet, Smile and Swift will serve well in areas where they have coverage. If you do not fall within these areas, use the the vsat source of internet an example is 'Yahlick' or if you can't afford vsat please just go for.5G GSM providers. In order of preference, I recommend Glo, Etisalat, Airtel and MTN…and if those don’t exist, you’ll have to struggle with CDMA 1x from O’net or Visafone or GPRS from the GSM providers. If you use laptops, get a modem that supports Wi-Fi for secure connectivity. [6K to 15K]
if you chose bet9ja
You most likely will be given the following items by the company:
- A Banner, to advertise your business to passers-by
- An account on their platform. (you will pay a registration fee of 50,000)
- Thermal receipt printers. POS-80 units come with a roll of paper.
Conservatively, you will require between 250, 000 to 400, 000 to set up, depending on your location.
See I have advised a lot of people to do this business, and I have helped a lot of guys to start ...and believe me, you don't have to be in Lagos to run this business. In fact, all my shops are not in Lagos. I have 3 shops in my hometown Ogbomosho(i started the first bet9ja shop there, now we have over 15 shops there, mine and other guys I brought on) I have 1 shop in ondo town,1 in Ibadan and planning to take one to jebba in Kwara state, a place where I grew up
So think smart! Why don't you start a sure business today?
If you are interested... I will guide you step by step along the way until you start making your first income as an agent.
Not only that, I will help your secure the agency license the easiest way for you and you can start in less than a week that you put in for the business
if you have the start-up fund and personnel to start..let me Help you get a secure source of income
Remember the idea is to spend low to start.
Want to learn more? Be part of my weekly seminar on how you can run a betting business.
Register here: https://cly.ng/4c3t9f
see you next week on Wednesday.
example of a betting shop. its my first shop, and the first in my home town. Now I run a sports betting company. let me teach you how to make extra income running a betting shop
the first one is my first shop..its in Ogbomosho