Vacancy : IT/Social Media Personnel for betrelate.com
Who we are looking for
Betrelate.com is looking for a Social Media & IT personnel reporting to the CEO to support and manage our platform. We are looking for someone that has Social media and IT knowledge with interest in the gaming industry. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running! Candidate will oversee IT and social media campaigns which include but are not limited to: graphics designs & content creation, monitoring and reporting.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor, analyze and optimize all Social Media Campaigns
- Manage social media channels and content calendar
- Review and analyze site analytics reports to ensure that content is being distributed in the most effective matter to reach respective and target demographics
- Researching, designing, implementing, and testing software designed
- Take part in design and monitor of computer programming or software project management
- Ability to analyze and improve an existing system
- Writing new software and operating manuals
- Handling support and feedback
- Create graphic designs for use on website and across social channels
We are looking for you with at least 1-year experience in software development, graphics design, social network, with interest in the gaming and betting industry.
send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward receiving your application.
Interesting only if the Pay cheque will be attractiveReplyDelete
Perpetually logical and an outstanding contribution to the world of bloggers.ReplyDelete
brian holm lawyer san diego
wooow! that's awesome article www.eradominoqq.comReplyDelete
termite control services