My facebook note from 2012
In 2012 I wrote a note on Facebook on how I would like to live the next year, and recently someone liked the post, and it brought back memories of how I have always planned ahead both in the micro and macro. I am still of the opinion of proper planning, especially when it comes to a life journey. I like to plan for the short term and in the long run. A lot of people want to win small now, I don't mind delaying my winnings for a bigger one in the future. I believe in 90mins more than the first 45 mins.
This post was divided in to for areas of my life and how I intend to live the next year in those areas which are health, personality, community and life.
I wanted to share these tips with you because I think it's still perfect for the present moment and I hope it brings some value to you.
Ps: I did a bit of editing as the English, I used in 2012 is long outdated :)
1. In 2013 I will always Drink plenty of water.
2. I will eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. (ok, I can't remember why I wrote this)
3. I will Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in a factory (junks).
4. I will Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. As busy im going to be, I will Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more video games(still playing till date).
7. Read more books than I did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. I will make sure I Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while I walk, I will smile more.
11. won't Compare my life to others’. I have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. won’t have negative thoughts or things I cannot control. Instead, I 'll invest my energy in the present decisive moment.
13. won't overdo; keep my limits.
14. won't take me so seriously; no one else does.
15. won’t waste my precious energy on gossip.
16. I will Dream more while im awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. I already have all I need.
18. will Forget issues of the past. Won't remind my partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin my present happiness.
19. Life is Too short to waste time hating anyone. I don't and won't hate others.
20. Will Make peace with my past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. I will always remind me that No one is in charge of my happiness except myself.
22. I will always keep in mind that life is a school and im here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appears and fades away like algebra class, but the lessons I learn will last a lifetime.
23.will Smile and laugh more.
24. I don’t have to win every argument. I will Agree to disagree.
25. will Call my family often.
26. this 2013 Each day I will give something good to others.
27. I will Forgive everyone for everything.
28. I will Spend more time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. will Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of me is none of my business.
31. My job won’t take care of me when im sick. My family and friends will. I will Stay in touch.
32. I will Do the right things.
33.will Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. will always remember Forgiveness heals everything.
35. will always remember that However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, I will get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. this 2013 When im awake alive in the morning, won't take it for granted – I will embrace life.
39. my inner most is always happy. So, I will always be satisfied. Last but not least:
40. I WILL Enjoy LIFE! :)
Do you enjoy making plans ahead in life or you like to live it, as it comes?
Please leave a comment.
Share this post with your friends if it brought any value to you. Thanks